Contact Heritage Horse Park for more details about:
- Vaulting Lessons & Camps with Sydney Vaulting Group or VaultAbilities
- Riding Lessons with Ashley Harrison
- Riding Lessons & Horse Training with Sam Laney Equestrian
- School Holiday Camps
- Lungeing Lessons
- Vaulting & General Coach Education
Facilities for hire
- Arena hire - Soiltex/sand surface with lights
- Moving (cantering) barrel
- Short term agistment
Ready Set Trot & Ready Set Vault Programs
Information about the Ready Set Trot & Ready Set Vault programs can be found at RideAHorse.com.au which is brought to you by Equestrian Australia, with support from Sport Australia. This website and the programs it promotes are designed to help people discover the love of the horse, to get active by participating in horse riding activities, and to develop existing horse riding skills further.
A free sample of the Ready Set Vault Program can be downloaded here
Programs can be purchased directly from RideAHorse.com.au or available from Heritage Horse Park.
Lyn Lynch is an EA Accredited L2 Vaulting Coach, Introductory General Coach and an EA Coach Educator.
Lyn also holds a Master of Education (Coach Ed) University of Sydney
Contact: 0412 240 397 or email: email@example.com